Institutional Program of Academic Scholarship for Scientific Initiation (PIBIC 2023 – 2024) at FGV EMAp
The Institutional Scientific Initiation Scholarship Program (PIBIC) comprises the performing of research projects by undergraduate students with the support of a mentor professor. This Program is especially applicable for students who have developed their talent and vocation for research. Scholarships are offered by CNPq and FGV itself (https://pibic.fgv.br/).
FGV EMAp announces the opening of the selection process for the Institutional Scientific Initiation Scholarship Program – PIBIC 2023-2024.
- Student application for the selection process of the PIBIC 2023-2024 program: by August 14, 2023;
- Publication of results of the selection process and acceptance of scholarship holders: second half of August;
- Scholarship duration: September 1, 2023 to August 31, 2024;
- Submission of partial report, approved by the supervisor: by January 31, 2024;
- Submission of final report, approved by the supervisor: by July 31, 2024; and
- FGV Scientific Initiation Day event – to be confirmed – October or November 2024.
Scientific Initiation and Master’s Program – PICME
PICME is a program that offers university students who stood out in the Mathematics Olympiads (OBMEP or OBM medalists) the opportunity to perform advanced studies in Mathematics simultaneously with their degree. Participants receive scholarships through a partnership with CNPq (Scientific Initiation) and CAPES (Masters and Doctorate). More information at: https://picme.obmep.org.br/
At FGV EMAp, the activities of PICME fellows consist of taking additional advanced subjects from our undergraduate or postgraduate program.