Ethics and Privacy in the Digital Age. Legislation, Regulation and Civil Milestones. Jurisprudence. Consent and Transparency. Individual Rights, Duties and Freedom. Use of Personal Data: Finance, Health, Relationships. Social networks. Activism and Hackerism. Information leakage. Deep Web.
- Andrei Marmor, 2015. “What Is the Right to Privacy?” Philosophy & Public Affairs 43 (1): 3-26.
- Alessandro Acquisti, Laura Brandimarte, and George Loewenstein, 2015. “Privacy and human behavior in the age of information” Science 347 (6221): 509-514
- The Internet of Us: Knowing More and Understanding Less in the Age of Big Data, 89-109 (New York: Liveright Publishing Corporation, 2016
- Magrani et al. Present horizon: Debates on technology and society. Editora Letramento. (in press).
- Andrej Zwitter, 2015. “Big Data and International Relations” Ethics & International Affairs 29 (4): 377-389.
- White House Report (May 2016) “Big Data: A Report on Algorithmic Systems, Opportunity, and Civil Rights“.
- The Offensive Internet, edited by Saul Levmore and Martha C. Nussbaum, 217-236 (Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2010).
- Franklin G. Miller and Alan Wertheimer, “Preface to the Theory of Transactions: Beyond Valid Consent” in The Ethics of Consent, edited by Franklin Miller and Alan Wertheimer (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009).
- Robert Paul Wolff, “The Conflict Between Authority and Autonomy” in In Defense of Anarchism (Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 1998).